Fukuoka in India....

  • Sameer Mohan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2002
      It is good news that people frm your school(?) are comimg for the course by
      Fukuoka.......

      I am planning to b ein the course as well, as I also live in thesame town
      that the College of Ms V.Shiva is located....It is a gorgeous farm...in
      terms of diversity of crops and seeds....and very rural and
      Picturesque....albeit giving toit the concessions that India is ..roads
      etc...

      I guess it should be great....

      Samy