Just me

  • Michael Meredith
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2009
      So, a doctor puts a genetically modified part in me, and now the corporation owns me? Doesnt sound too good.
      I wonder how much they have been paying that judge?
      Also,

      Larry
      http://fukuokafarmi ngol.info

      P.S. Work on revising the Fukuoka Farming website is progressing. It is
      taking more time than I'd hoped but is finally beginning to look and
      function the way I'd hoped. I should be ready for some beta testing by some
      of you in about one more week. The main changes are that it will be far ......

      ...........Hey, lots of discussions on this group are appropriate...............and I can readily see that many of us here are so willing to take the work of that good man to the higher level by applying it, better, by following our own paths through study and love of nature, and moving with what we see, feel , think, and know. I mean, it is the beauty of the growing plants that fascinates us, and all of nature. That is the beauty, and how we find ourselves (Oh , poor , lost souls, wanting to come home).
      Michael

    • dayjean455
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2009
        Hi Larry,

        I have finished translating 3 paragraphs of your intro into Cebuano. Can't finish it right away due to some schedules.

        This is just an update.

        Jean Justimbaste
        Ormoc City, Philippines