Re: [fukuoka_farming] seedballs from grain

  • burt levy
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2001
      from redbudburt to Karri Varpio.
      I would cut the weeds down several times, then make
      seedballs with a mix of red clover and white clover.
      Also mix in the varieties of grains and veggies that
      you want to grow. My experience with seedballs is that
      they germinate very quickly under the right
      conditions. Of course I live in Northern Calif. So my
      growing conditions are far different than yours.
      However if you make seedballs with a wide variety of
      seeds then nature will pick out something that will
      grow in your area.

      http://personals.yahoo.com