Re: [fukuoka_farming] Pesticides in fruits

  • Damodara Das
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2, 2009
      Are these research experiment results applicable in India also?
      Here in Gujarat, India, the local farmers report many opposite results in terms of pesticide sprays.
      For example, the local farmers here report maximum sprays in Eggplant, Cauliflower, Cabbage which is opposite to the result of environmental working group.
      Also for Spinach, Carrot local farmers here report very less sprays which is contrary to the research.

      Waiting for your reply.
      Damodar Das
      +91 9426577317