Re: [fukuoka_farming] About small farms in India

  • Arjun Rajgopal
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 1, 2009
      Dear Nandan,

      Thanx very much. In March end i will be in Kerala, so will try & meet these inspiring souls !!

      bye for now,

      Arjun

      From: parshini.kadavu <parshini.kadavu@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [fukuoka_farming] About small farms in India
      To: fukuoka_farming@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, February 20, 2009, 10:42 AM

      Dear farmer friends,

      To keep my mind positive with hope about small farms ( less than 5

      acres) based on organic/natural methods of farming which are also bio

      diverse..... ......

      I want to plan a visit to some farms all over India. I would be grateful

      if group members would help me with suggestions of which farms to visit,

      contact persons, telephone nos, & email address/ postal address etc.

      If any group member wants to travel with me, do let me know, then we can

      plan it accordingly.

      warmly,

      Arjun

      Get your new Email address!