Re: SEC: UNCLASSIFIED:-[fukuoka_farming] pine trees

  • Robin, Maya, or Napi
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2002
      Thank you, Don, for taking the time to teach. Ripples from this
      group travel far & wide. The significance of holding knowledge that
      was passed person-to-person is a deeper commitment to sharing it with
      yet another hungry mind.

      Robert, maybe pink purslane will take in a sheltered microclimate,
      shady podzols, cafeteria greywater. You have given us another great
      experiment to try. Will report back on whether it takes in our little
      Cupressus lane.

      [Image]