Re: adress of kanthilal nelagi

  • kumarskp2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2009
      Dear Sharan,

      You can reach Kantilal Nalge farm by following Address.

      Kantilal Nalage
      At- Nagargaon, Tq- Shirur, Dt- Pune
      Mb-098909 84066

      From Pune Railway station you can get passenger trains. Schedule are
      as such Morning at around 7 to 7.15 , 8 to 8.10 and 9.15. three trains
      are going in the morning. From pune you have to get down at
      kedgaon(kedgaav). From kedgaon you have to take shared auto riksha or
      tempo or ST bus to Ranjangaon pata just after Pargaon. Get down at
      Ranjangaon pata. From there Kantilal Farm is just at 10 minute
      walkable distance.

      Or If you want to go by bus, Catch bus from swargate station, pune.
      you can get in Any sollapur ST bus and get down at choufula stop on
      Pune sollapur highway. From Choufula take shared auto riksha or tempo
      or ST bus to Ranjangaon pata. Get down at Ranjangaon pata.

      For any Assistance you need feel free to call me at anytime. I will be
      available on this No. 09970015493

      Regards
      Kumarswamy.kadakolla
      Pune