Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Damodara Das - Vedic Farming

  • Nandan Palaparambil
    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 24, 2009
      Dear Raju,

      Originally I am from a village and came to Bangalore for the job. Initially it took me a lot of time to adjust with the city and its life. It won't be hard for me to go back, I am staying in the city only for the money part of it and haven't reached a stage where I can ignore it.

      Please elaborate the following statements..I didn't really understand what you meant by it.

      "One can also change his and his family life with the green philosophy of Fukuoka in city without farming.The philosophy of "Do nothing" is very useful in cities"

      Regards,
      Nandan

      It is not easy to leave city job and start farming. But your contribution to

      this cause is always recognise. One can also change his and his family life

      with the green philosophy of Fukuoka in city without farming.The philosophy

      of "Do nothing" is very useful in cities.

      Thanks

      Raju Titus

      .

    • kumarskp2000
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 24, 2009
        My massage is not viewing in the fukuoka yahoo group that I sent by
        initiating the topic.some of my reply are viewing.Any one can helpto
        fix this bug?

        Regards
        Kumarsway