How to do natural farming in dry land.

  • S K. KUMARASWAMY
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2009
      Dear friends have a look at my photo album. In my native my father is doing chemical farming.
      want change to Natural farm. Any guidelines from Natural farming experts.

      http://picasaweb.google.co.in/kadakolla/MyFarm02?authkey=j8HcU3YJMOE#5306253273073751554
      http://picasaweb.google.co.in/kadakolla/MyFarm03?authkey=VLnYLSf2ieA#5306253406166182114

      Regards
      Kumarswamy

      DISCLAIMER:
      This message,including any attachments contains confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Bajaj Auto reserves the right to record, monitor, and inspect all email communications through its internal and external networks. Your messages shall be subject to such lawful supervision as Bajaj Auto deems necessary in order to protect its information, interests and reputation. Bajaj Auto prohibits and takes steps to prevent its information systems from being used to view, store or forward offensive or discriminatory material. If this message contains such material, please report it to abuse@....