Introduction; Royal A. Purdy, "The Elysian Fields Project"

  • LakeCountryFireworks@compuserve.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2001
      Folks,

      So very glad to see a forum dedicated to Masanobu Fukuoka, (Fukuoka
      Farming Mailing List!) and created to discuss Masanobu Fukuoka's
      revolutionary method of organic ( Natural ) farming.

      My name is Royal A. Purdy and my involvment in "ongoing projects in
      Fukuoka Farming" is based on a five year old grazing project model
      entitled " The Elysian Fields Project" and utilizing seed pellets
      among other Masanobu Fukuoka written techniques. The model is a
      result of having first read Fukuoka ( The One Straw Revolution ) in
      1980 and as a large conventional dairy farmer, disregarding the
      contents for a number of years. In the '80's and later in the '90's,
      while developing automated dairy systems technology, I revisted his
      written works for the purpose of developing low cost pasture cropping
      systems. I now combine Fukuoka's methologies and the theory of
      inventive problem solving known as "TRIZ" ( pronounced "Tree's" )
      together in an effort to give sustainable farmers and grazing persons
      method's to solve their own farm problems, etc..

      Again, very glad to see such an excellent endeavor as this; good luck!

      Be safe. Sincerely,

      Royal A. Purdy
      The Elysian Fields Project
      A. H. Tuttle and Company
      Farmington, NY. 14425
      LakeCountryFireworks@...
      (315) 986- 7007
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2001
        Does Elysian Fields have a site?

        --paul, webmaster http://globalcircle.net/00local.htm
        networking for ecology, justice, and all our relations