rats

  • Michael Meredith
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2009
      Animals detest heavy metal and rap music, though these will also limit plant growth. Get a cheap radio, and leave it out there(and pay me$10 if it works,lol).
      Rat poison works, look for a natural kind if you wish.
      Crows are very smart, and can diferentiate a man with a fishing pole, and a man with a shotgun, in order to give the alarm. Some people swear by the hawk cutouts held up by ballons.
      Michael