Re: Temperate Rice Varieties

  • Arlo
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 13, 2009
      If you are only growing a small amount of rice it is not difficult to knock the rice from the
      straw on a large tarp, sheet or something similar. This can save you a lot of money and
      energy on expensive machinery. Also once the rice is free from the straw you can use a
      large wood pestle and mortar to remove the husk. If you need more detailed information
      let me know.