Re: [fukuoka_farming] Wildfires in Australia, here, especially in Victoria on Saturday 7th Feb.

  • La Clarine Farm
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2009
      Jase,

      thanks for the updates and links. The fires there are a terrible and
      frightening reminder of how mismanagement of our planet has horrible
      consequences. We have wildfires every year here in California, although
      nothing on this scale. But I think the Australian fires may be a
      glimpse into the future for many areas, including mine.

      I am glad you are safe - please stay so!

      All best wishes,

      Hank