Re: human powered water lifter?

  • dayjean455
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 9 5:35 PM
      Hi Bev,

      We also have the same problem with our small demonstration farm on
      natural farming here (Ormoc City, Philippines). We have heard of a
      ram pump years ago, though. So, my husband is trying to put up a ram
      pump to get water below to come up to about 70 meters above where the
      farm is.

      Hope this helps. you can google "ram pump". There's a lot in you
      tube.

      Jean
      Philippines

      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "greengardenvienna" <bev@...>