RE: [fukuoka_farming] outreach one more time

  • Larry Haftl
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2009
      Hello Napi,

      Good to hear from you again. Wish it was under better circumstances. FWIW,
      one of the lessons life keeps beating me over the head with is that whenever
      one door closes another one opens and usually what is on the other side of
      the new one is, or can be better than what was on the other side of the old
      one.

      I removed info about Circle School from the website. It will take longer to
      remove the star. Until then it just sits there not linking to anywhere.

      Stay in touchÂ…

      Larry
      http://fukuokafarmingol.info <http://fukuokafarmingol.info/>