on my way

  • nipponbound@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2001
      Reading the "One Straw Revolution" and "The Way of Natural Farming", I
      found that the methods similar to my ancestors' were being
      successfully utilized by Fukuoka. I will visit Japan from January to
      the end of June 2002, and I would like to find information on
      contacting his farm to inquire terms for visiting.
      Any advice?

      appreciattion,
      Matthew
    • burt levy
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2001
        from redbudburt,
        On the jim bones light writings web page there are
        interviews and information on Fukuoka san. On some of
        them there are addresses for getting in touch with
        Fukuoka.

        http://personals.yahoo.com