Re: [fukuoka_farming] Invitation to view Raju's Picasa Web Album - NATURAL WHEAT GROWING WITH TREES. 2008-2009.

  • Raju Titus
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2009
      Dear friend,
      Thanks for the viewing album. Yield is depend on quality of land and
      variety. We are are getting normal yield
      as our near by farmers are getting with conventional way of farming but our
      productivity and quality of grain is far better. Fukuoka's yield 1kg/square
      meter but ours is just half of it but is increasing. We need much more
      attention.
      Thanks
      Raju Titus