Re: [fukuoka_farming] Invitation to view Raju's Picasa Web Album - NATURAL WHEAT GROWING WITH TREES. 2008-2009.

  • Venkat Rao Jaladi
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2009
      Dear Raju

      Your field is looking very excellent. I am very much inspired by this type. I have few questions regarding this.
      How much is the wheat yielding you are getting. Are you doing rice in the rainy season and wheat in the winter. If you are doing Rice how much yielding you are getting. Please let me know the details. I am presently in Australia working here. I am returning back to India end of this march  to do the Natural Farming. I am From Andhra Pradesh. Our Farm is located in a villiage near Medak.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2009
        Dear friend,
        Thanks for the viewing album. Yield is depend on quality of land and
        variety. We are are getting normal yield
        as our near by farmers are getting with conventional way of farming but our
        productivity and quality of grain is far better. Fukuoka's yield 1kg/square
        meter but ours is just half of it but is increasing. We need much more
        attention.
        Thanks
        Raju Titus