Re: [fukuoka_farming] All Current Threads as One

  • Wendy
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2002
      hi there.
      I hate to reply without finishing reading emails but I have little time as
      I'm off to Alaska today.

      As far as the web site; my mom is working on a project which will have an
      element of this sharing in it and for folks to go in and share and also find
      out... I will share more as it progresses as I think others would be
      interested as it brings a look at the bigger picture and many elements to
      help inspire, etc. but right now it needs a little time to unfold... she is
      also interested in Fukuoka's work.

      Off the top of my head, I don't think it wise to limit our ideas and
      projects etc. to just Fukuoka's work and ideas.

      As far as Kristi you going to the course and meeting Fukuoka-- obviously, it
      is up to you what you want to ask and say-- For the project (is more than
      just the website) I am working on with my mother we would like to connect
      with him to see if he might want to participate or we could buy some of his
      film footage from projects he's done if he doesn't want to participate. So,
      yes just updated contact info. and perhaps an understanding from him as to
      if he wants to interact/connect and how (i.e. would he mind a letter, a
      phone call, etc.).

      thanks to all for the continued input and inspriation!
      wendy