Translator for Argentina English to Spanish

  • karoubas
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009
      Hello everyone
      I have been following your discussions carefully and with great
      interest - thank u.

      We are in need for someone in Argentina to translate from Greek or
      Italian or English to Spanish. Panos will be visiting there in the
      middle of February and we are having a hard time finding a translator.

      If some one in this group can do this, please contact me at
      karoubas@...

      Thank You
    • garden03048
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2009
        --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "karoubas" <karoubas@...> wrote:

        > Hello everyone
        > I have been following your discussions carefully and with great
        > interest - thank u.
        >
        > We are in need for someone in Argentina to translate from Greek or
        > Italian or English to Spanish. Panos will be visiting there in the
        > middle of February and we are having a hard time finding a translator.
        >
        > If some one in this group can do this, please contact me at
        > karoubas@...
        >
        > Thank You

        Am I wrong in thinking there are so many Italians in Argentina that
        they have mixed up the language? I was watching a Spanish language
        movie years ago and heard a lot of Italian in it. Sure enough, it was
        made in Argentina.

        anthony