Books on wild foods

  • Judy Phillips
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2002
      Souscayrous and others interested in wild foods--here is a link that may be
      helpful to you if you wish to learjn more about edible wild plants. Dr.
      Kallas is one of the many extremely knowledgable members of the Wilforagers
      food list. I will let you know what other members who may be closer to your
      bioregion have to say. Happy hunting!
      Judy

      To: Wildforager@...
      From: "John Kallas, Ph.D." <mail@...>
      Subject: [WildForager] Book recommendations if your region's books are
      scarce

      Dear Judy,

      Check out http://www.wildfoodadventures.com/bookstorereviews.html for book
      reviews of the best currently available books on wild foods. And while the
      focus of the books listed at this site is North America - those covering
      lots of edible weeds (many North American weeds originated in Europe and
      the Mediterranian) will be of some help.

      Respectfully,

      John Kallas, Ph.D., Director, Wild Food Adventures
      (503) 775-3828 mail@...