Invitation to view Raju's Picasa Web Album - GROWING GRAIN CROPS WITH TREES

  • Raju
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2009
      Dear friends,
      Now a days farmers are doing monoculture of grain crops are not keeping any
      tree in fields.Due to this greenery is vanishing and we are all facing
      acute shortage of good air and water.Tilling of land reducing water and
      fertility therefore crops failed in low sun light. But in NF crops are
      growing well with trees
      fertility and water holding capacity of soil is improving. These photos are
      sent by Mr Arvind of his Natural farm.

      http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=rajuktitus&target=ALBUM&id=5296813220156579489&authkey=yMUSJl3sgvY&invite=CODQyosF&feat=email