Nutritional value of organic produce vs. conventional

  • Jakub Gawronski
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2009
      Can anyone tell me what is the difference in nutritional value of organic produce vs. conventional? Are there any references? Studies? Thank you.

      Jakub
    • Michael Meredith
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2009
        There are alot of them. Often there is no difference. This is beecause of lack of attention to soil nutrition.
        Michael

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 13, 2009
          Dear friends

          About the difference in nutritional value of organic produce vs.
          conventional, see the issue:

          http://www.mindfully.org/Food/Organic-Crops-Superior-WorthingtonJul99.htm
          by Virginia Worthington.

          The complete issue is available in the Journal of Alternative and
          Complementary Medicine in 2001.

          Flávio