Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: art

  • Michael Meredith
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 5, 2009
      Believe me , I am really just trying to do the best that I can for me and my family(I'm 52).
      What I discover through research I generally share with people(though I've tried. I havent made too much money with it yet).
      I've dug out some small ponds, but the work is good for me, I find, so the uphills should be ok.
      Michael

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 5, 2009
        Oh, I call lots of things art because its easier to type in, plus its fun, plus according to the US patent office there is no science, only "Art".
        Michael