Re: [fukuoka_farming] transcript availability

  • Sameer Mohan
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 21, 2002
      Have you got any mor einfo on him that you can send across like where can
      you buy his seeds or fruits and veg etcc..
      sam
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 22, 2002
        Hello Sameer, the email I posted below was simply a forward to this group of
        the email I sent to the centre where Fukuoka will be giving his talks in
        October, in India. As far as I know Fukuoka does not sell his seeds but
        takes them with him on his travels to third world countries to encourage the
        local farmers. Also, to the best of my knowledge, Fukuoka does not any
        longer have land on which to grow food using his natural method - but even
        if he did the ecological cost of transporting the produce would negate the
        benefits his methods have on the environment. The reach of Fukuoka's ideas
        extends beyond the boundaries of his or any other Natural farm.

        Souscayrous

        Have you got any mor einfo on him that you can send across like where can
        you buy his seeds or fruits and veg etcc..
        sam
        > I am writing on behalf of the Fukuoka-Farming email list (see
        > http://homepage.mac.com/arkansawyer/fukuokalist.html for more details),
        > regarding your Natural Farming Course involving Masanobu Fukuoka. There
        are
        > currently 195 members of this group discussing the farming techniques
        > inspired by Mr. Fukuoka, especially through his The One-Straw Revolution,
        > needless to say we would be very interested to hear anything new that he
        has
        > to say and would request information on how a transcript (particularly in
        an
        > electronic form) might be obtained so that it may be disseminated to a
        large
        > group of his admirers around the world.
        > It is wonderful to know that Mr. Fukuoka is still lecturing and inspiring
        > people and would hope that his important words will be preserved to
        > encourage the agricultural solutions of the future.
        >
        > Yours Sincerely,
        >
        > Souscayrous

      • jamie
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 7, 2002
          Dear Patrick,

          I would just like to follow up on my previous email
          regarding the availability of a transcript of your latest conference
          (involving Masanobu Fukuoka), do you know yet whether there will be an
          official copy available? If so, could you please let me know how to go about
          obtaining a copy.

          Thanking you in advance.

          Jamie
          Souscayrous