transcript availability

  • souscayrous
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 21, 2002
      Dear Sir/Madam,

      I am writing on behalf of the Fukuoka-Farming email list (see
      http://homepage.mac.com/arkansawyer/fukuokalist.html for more details),
      regarding your Natural Farming Course involving Masanobu Fukuoka. There are
      currently 195 members of this group discussing the farming techniques
      inspired by Mr. Fukuoka, especially through his The One-Straw Revolution,
      needless to say we would be very interested to hear anything new that he has
      to say and would request information on how a transcript (particularly in an
      electronic form) might be obtained so that it may be disseminated to a large
      group of his admirers around the world.
      It is wonderful to know that Mr. Fukuoka is still lecturing and inspiring
      people and would hope that his important words will be preserved to
      encourage the agricultural solutions of the future.

      Yours Sincerely,

      Souscayrous
    • Sameer Mohan
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 21, 2002
        Have you got any mor einfo on him that you can send across like where can
        you buy his seeds or fruits and veg etcc..
        sam
        > I am writing on behalf of the Fukuoka-Farming email list (see
        > http://homepage.mac.com/arkansawyer/fukuokalist.html for more details),
        > regarding your Natural Farming Course involving Masanobu Fukuoka. There
        are
        > currently 195 members of this group discussing the farming techniques
        > inspired by Mr. Fukuoka, especially through his The One-Straw Revolution,
        > needless to say we would be very interested to hear anything new that he
        has
        > to say and would request information on how a transcript (particularly in
        an
        > electronic form) might be obtained so that it may be disseminated to a
        large
        > group of his admirers around the world.
        > It is wonderful to know that Mr. Fukuoka is still lecturing and inspiring
        > people and would hope that his important words will be preserved to
        > encourage the agricultural solutions of the future.
        >
        > Yours Sincerely,
        >
        > Souscayrous

      • souscayrous
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 22, 2002
          Hello Sameer, the email I posted below was simply a forward to this group of
          the email I sent to the centre where Fukuoka will be giving his talks in
          October, in India. As far as I know Fukuoka does not sell his seeds but
          takes them with him on his travels to third world countries to encourage the
          local farmers. Also, to the best of my knowledge, Fukuoka does not any
          longer have land on which to grow food using his natural method - but even
          if he did the ecological cost of transporting the produce would negate the
          benefits his methods have on the environment. The reach of Fukuoka's ideas
          extends beyond the boundaries of his or any other Natural farm.

          Souscayrous

          Have you got any mor einfo on him that you can send across like where can
          you buy his seeds or fruits and veg etcc..
          sam
          > I am writing on behalf of the Fukuoka-Farming email list (see
          > http://homepage.mac.com/arkansawyer/fukuokalist.html for more details),
          > regarding your Natural Farming Course involving Masanobu Fukuoka. There
          are
          > currently 195 members of this group discussing the farming techniques
          > inspired by Mr. Fukuoka, especially through his The One-Straw Revolution,
          > needless to say we would be very interested to hear anything new that he
          has
          > to say and would request information on how a transcript (particularly in
          an
          > electronic form) might be obtained so that it may be disseminated to a
          large
          > group of his admirers around the world.
          > It is wonderful to know that Mr. Fukuoka is still lecturing and inspiring
          > people and would hope that his important words will be preserved to
          > encourage the agricultural solutions of the future.
          >
          > Yours Sincerely,
          >
          > Souscayrous

        • jamie
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 7, 2002
            Dear Patrick,

            I would just like to follow up on my previous email
            regarding the availability of a transcript of your latest conference
            (involving Masanobu Fukuoka), do you know yet whether there will be an
            official copy available? If so, could you please let me know how to go about
            obtaining a copy.

            Thanking you in advance.

            Jamie
            Souscayrous