Re: Oaks and Acorns on the Natural Farm

  • Harvest McCampbell
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2008
      Thanks, and thanks!

      Things are moving along slowly . . .

      The new book "Food Security & Sustainability" is included in
      http://www.BountifulGardens.org print based catalog, which will be in
      the mail later this month . . . that's pretty exciting. And I have
      some radio interviews coming up. (One of them is a national venue. I
      don't want to get too excited before I actually have a date . . .)
      The business and promotion pieces are slowing doen the creative
      pieces, at the moment . . . but this too shall change . . .

      All the best for all your projects . . .

      Harvest

      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "John Warner" <daddyoat@...>