Re: [fukuoka_farming] Invitation to view Raju's Picasa Web Album - RAMESH NATURAL FARM HIMALACHAL INDIA.

  • Nandan Palaparambil
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 15, 2008
      Rajuji,

      This is really good, pictures show a clear indication of desertification coming on the hills. Also it is nice that you are able to motivate people to get into natural farming which is the need of the hour.

      In one photo with the starting of headingĀ  "BRINGING FODDER FROM TOP IS NOT ECONOMIC", there is a mention of quarter acre land is sufficient for a family. What is the basis of this? Is there any practical models available, where one family is really able to support on quarter acre land.

      Regards,
      Nandan