Re: [fukuoka_farming] Personal observations (was Re: Thank You Carol)

  • Bargyla Rateaver
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2001
      Thank you so very much, Rex Teague. I am so pleased to see you here, have
      wanted for a long time to find you. Hope you don't disappear.
      Years ago I was privileged to see, in a cottage, part of the enormous
      microscope, of which part has disappeared. I think it was from Rife??? I
      shall ask someone tomorrow.

      Bargyla Rateaver