natural farming in italy?

  • corfuku
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2002
      hi to everyone, i've just joined.
      i'm looking for some information...
      i'm living in italy and would like to know if anyone knows anything
      about the mediterranean green belt project begun by fukuoka .... it
      was some years ago but i would like to know if it's still running and
      if there's anyine in italy organizing something
      thanks
      pavle
    • b.gilboa
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 14, 2002
        Paule,
        You wrote:
        >> i'm living in italy and would like to know if anyone knows anything
        > about the mediterranean green belt project begun by fukuoka .... it
        > was some years ago but i would like to know if it's still running and
        > if there's anyine in italy organizing something

        I do not know about Italy but around in Europe you can find contact at:
        http://www.mir.org/greenbelt/english/kontakt.htm

        Best wishes

        Beatrice
      • gate44o
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2002
          I also noticed in MF book the natural way of farming that there is a
          large italian farm i believe near Turin that has switched over to
          natural farming. there is a picture in the book of it and another of
          a conference near turin. get the book and check out the picture.

          Leland