Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Invitation to view Raju's Picasa Web Album - MASANOBU FUKUKA'S FARM OF JAPAN.

  • Raju Titus
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 28, 2008
      Actually we in Midindia grow Mustered in winter and say "Rye" in other parts
      of India people say "Sarson" to Mustered.I am not sure about Rape seed . I
      never saw Rape seed this was told to me that Rye is Rape seed.
      You know better please made correction. We know wheat and rice if it is not
      Mustered than must be clover.
      Thanks
      Raju

      On 11/28/08, Dieter Brand <brand.dieter@...> wrote:

      > OK, I finally got to picture 38 that explains it. You probably mean
      > rape not rye.
      >
      > Dieter
      >
      > On 11/28/08, Dieter Brand <brand.dieter@...<brand.dieter%40gmail.com>>
      > wrote:
      > > Raju,
      > >
      > > Re. picture 34, are you sure this is rye?
      > >
      > > Dieter

    • Jean Villafuerte
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 29, 2008
        Yes, thank you so much Raju.

        We have also started growing fruit trees in the PFI (Pagtinabangay Foundation) Ecology Farm together with the vegetables. In another PFI project area, our colleagues planted rice using the System of Rice Intensification (SRI) way. But they used fermented juices (organic fertilizers and insect attractants). The yield was good. The number of tillers went from 50-60 from just one seedling. Our colleagues planted, monitored and harvested the crop themselves just to show the small farmers around how to grow without using toxic chemical fertilizers.

        I am going to show these photos to them to show them that there is a much better way - the Fukuoka way.

        Dieter, please give me more time before I can upload the formula for the fermented juices because it is in Tagalog and I have to translate it to English, or do you still want it given the Fukuoka method of nothing at all?

        Thanks,

        jean
        www.ammado.com/pfi
        www.ormocwomen.blogspot.com
        www.evyouth.blogspot.com
        www.tcfoc.blogspot.com
        www.pfi.blogspot.com
        www.geocities.com/pfft_2000

        visit my blogs and leave your comments.

        ________________________________
        From: Raju <rajuktitus@gmail. com>
        To: fukuoka_farming@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Friday, November 28, 2008, 2:10 PM

        Dear friends,

        Fukuoka is no more is died this year in August at the age of 95. But his

        work is with us. These few slides he was sent to me in 1988. Mr Arvind

        Berwa son of Mr Berwa retired I.A.S officer and founder of " kopal

        nesergic farm mandideep" made me possible to show you these slides on

        Internet. Please learn more by doing comments. I will try my best to solve

        queries because I and my wife Shalini doing natural farming since 1985 in

        Hoshangabad. M.P.India. In India we call this way "Rishi Kheti" .

        http://picasaweb. google.co. in/rajuktitus/ MASANOBUFUKUKASF ARMOFJAPAN

      • Jean Villafuerte
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 29, 2008
          Dear Robin,

          Although the message was not meant for me but just the same I want to tell you that it touched me. You are doing great when your labor of love will bear fruit as expected, you will no longer be the crazy one but the apple of everybody's eyes!

          Cheers,