Re: Documentary - Dvd /Video

  • yashanich
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 2, 2008
      Bringing this up again, just wondering of anybody knows where I could
      get copies of either the book "The Ultimatum of God: The One Straw
      Recapitulation" or the DVD Masanobu Goes to India. Information
      leading to either would be greatly appreciated.

      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "Jamie Nicol"
      <souscayrous@...> wrote:
      > Hello Ranju, as you say, there is much interest in Fukuoka's work,
      but very
      > little understanding - for example, a lack of knowledge is the
      > to begin NF!
      > The video I mentioned is from Fukuoka's tour of India in 1998 and
      > a visit to several NF farms, including 'Mr Save's' (I take it that
      this is
      > Bhaskar Save, but the caption on the video is not specific).
      Michiyo Shibuya
      > offered the video for sale back in February (message number 5482)
      as well as
      > Fukuoka's last book, 'The Ultimatum of God/Nature (Kami): The One-
      > Revolution, A Recapitulation', 1996 - perhaps she still has copies
      > I am very interested in the NF movement in India and believe that
      India is
      > fortunately placed (physically and spiritually) to hear Fukuoka's
      > As I've mentioned before, there is a world in the making, and India
      > well be the place where it blossoms first. In 'Recapitulation', on
      > 215-216, under the heading 'A Message for the 21st Century',
      Fukuoka writes;