Re: [fukuoka_farming] Invitation to view Raju's Picasa Web Album - KOPAL NASERGIC FARM MANDIDEEP

  • Raju Titus
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2008
      Dear friend,
      Plowing is not required in Fukuoka farming .The owner of this farm was not
      knowing after reading Book he decided do not till again.In paddy fields he
      scattered seeds of wheat without tilling and covered by the straw.He just
      started. In paddy field he scattered Mathy sister of white clover. Fukuoka
      never tilled his farm.No tilling is basic rule in Fukuoka farming.This is
      conversion of high tech farm in to natural.He stopped using chemicals.
      Thanks
      Raju Titus
      India