naturally raised wheat photo

  • etem_tezcan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2008
      Hello,
      I had a wheat plan in my garden raised a la Fukuoka. It was sown in
      2007 spring and harvested in July 2008. It yielded 80 full ears and
      100 gr wheat, roughly 2500 seeds.
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/32321271@N02/

      Etem Tezcan
    • Jean Villafuerte
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2008
        Fantastic!

        Attached are photos of some of our veggies. No organic pesticides, just green manure and rotten leaves as mulch. The green cucumber weighs to as much as 1.5 kilos each. They seem to love to grow together with the weeds.

        jean
        www.ammado.com/pfi
        www.ormocwomen.blogspot.com
        www.evyouth.blogspot.com