Gaudi quote

  • Vicente J. Ruiz Jurado
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2008
      Hi,

      The lasts messages remember me this quote from Antoni Gaudi (the Catalan
      architect):

      "The great book, always open and which we should make an effort to read,
      is that of Nature; the other books are taken from it, and in them there
      are the mistakes and misinterpretations of men."

      Enjoy ;)

      BR,
      --
      Vicente J. Ruiz Jurado

      http://homes.ourproject.org/~vjrj/blog
      http://ourproject.org

      "There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not
      be done at all." [Peter Drucker]