RE: [fukuoka_farming] Companion planting

  • Linda Shewan (Yahoo)
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2008
      I can't see any reason why not. The three sisters were always traditionally
      planted as seeds not raised as seedlings and planted out. You will need to
      hand weed the planting area and then cut any weeds that sprout temporarily
      to get the seeds established though. I don't think corn or squash would take
      easily just broadcast either - I would think you will need to sow the seeds
      appropriately.

      Cheers, Linda