Re: [fukuoka_farming] Personal observations (was Re: Thank You Carol)

  • Rex Teague
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5 12:10 PM
      Hello Bargyla et al

      On 4 Nov 01, Bargyla Rateaver wrote:
      > Dear Rex Teague, at last at last I get somewhere. This must be
      > what I was hunting for and could not find. Is there anywhere else I
      > can get more of rhis information? Especially i want to know, have
      > you seen that enormous fragment of the Rife microscope? Long ago I
      > was taken to a small house where it is housed--that part of it not
      > destroyed? I'd like to go again. Who could take me to it?

      No I haven't seen any Rife microscope fragments but I share your
      curiosity about Rife's innovations. It is many years since I dropped off
      the Bare/Rife list, a number of people were attempting to reproduce
      his microscope and other equipment. A potted history of the
      microscope is available at http://www.rife.de/mscope/mscope1.htm.
      There is a reference to the possibility of one in private ownership in
      the USA... maybe what you have seen?

      Gaston Naessens has developed a very powerful microscope which
      he uses for his live blood/somatid research http://www.cerbe.com

      Michael Coyle whom I quoted briefly in my previous post offers
      courses in dark-field microscopy: http://www.nulifesciences.com

      > I am glad I have found you again. Please tell me where I can find
      > you again when I need you. Thanks.

      I don't reside in the USA but I'm happy to discuss the topic further...
      off-list!? 8<)

      Cheers... Rex
    • Bargyla Rateaver
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 6 11:29 AM
        Thank you so very much, Rex Teague. I am so pleased to see you here, have
        wanted for a long time to find you. Hope you don't disappear.
        Years ago I was privileged to see, in a cottage, part of the enormous
        microscope, of which part has disappeared. I think it was from Rife??? I
        shall ask someone tomorrow.

        Bargyla Rateaver