OT: My list of Yahoo Groups :)

  • ron nor
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2008
      Hi everyone,

      Hope this is ok to post here... You can see a list of my groups on Grouply at
      the link below. Maybe you'll find some you want to join.

      ron

      Here's the link:
      http://www.grouply.com/register.php?tmg=1091148&vt=10061159

      ====================
      This message was posted by a fellow group member who uses Grouply instead of
      email to access this group. Grouply blocks additional invitations from being
      sent to this group by anyone for 30 days. Group owners can permanently block
      future invitations. For more on how Grouply maintains privacy and protects you,
      see http://blog.grouply.com/protect/ .

    • cheluvaraj
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2008
        Hi everyone,

        created this blog http://www.green.in/blog
        I'm quite impressed with Fukuka's book (The One-Straw Revolution)
        would invite people to discuss on the same.

        there is another link which is also listed in my blog
        www.storyofstuff.com : watch this movie - very interesting

        cheluvaraj