The road back to nature

  • mekawut
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2008
      Hi. I'm Thanu M. from Thailand
      I'm new here and for Fukuoka farming.

      I'm looking for Fukuoka book: The road back to nature.

      I bought one The one straw revolution and just finished 2 days ago.

      Have anyone have "The road back to nature"

      Please share with my maybe by mail or just tell me weblink or post in data
      base here.

      Havev a good day for all krab.

      Thanu M.
      Happy farmer.........
    • Robert Monie
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 2008
        Hi Thanu,

        At this moment, http://www.abebooks.com has 3 copies in English of The Road Back to Nature for sale for under $15.00. The range of booksellers on Abebooks.com usually insures that several of them will be selling used copies of Fukuoka's three best-known books throughout the year. It is to be hoped that some of these sellers do ship to Thailand.

        Bob Monie
        New Orleans, LA
        USA
        Zone 8