Salutations from Florida!

  • ai3131
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2008
      Greetings and much obliged to you all for admitting me to this forum.

      I am new to this group, but for some time now I have had a fascination
      with Fukuoka Farming. I read that it is radically different
      from "conventional" farming methods. Is there any way I can learn it?
      Of course it will require discarding some preconceived notions (I did
      not grow up in the countryside), but I have been looking at
      permaculture as well and much of what it espouses is thought-provoking.

      If you advise against my taking up Fukuoka Farming, I lend you my ears.
      I read once that such an agricultural approach is not for the weak of
      heart.

      - Arian I.