Re: [fukuoka_farming] newbie, indeed

  • Raju Titus
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2008
      Dear friend,
      If you look in to natural jungle so many things growing without the doing
      any thing, same way Fukuoka developed method of growing all what we want .No
      any plant taking any thing from environment but giving.But by tilling we
      erode and allow organic matter to escape from soil in the form of Green
      house gases which than polluting and creating global warming.If we do not
      till and allow all crop residue to decompose naturally ,land become porous
      by the activity of earth worms and so many biodiversity,better than any
      machine.
      Raju Titus