Re: Red Clay for Seed balls

  • Gloria C. Baikauskas
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 2, 2008
      This should have read when Michiko was on this list group Michiko said
      that he no longer used seedballs with clay, but instead was making
      mudballs. My granddaughter, Elizabeth, 1 yr., was editing for me.

      Gloria

      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "Gloria C. Baikauskas"
      <gloriawb@...> wrote:

      > When Michiko, his assistant, Michiko said that Fukuoka no longer used
      > seedballs, but instead was using mudballs.
      >
      > Gloria
    • langec56
      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 5, 2008
        By Mudballs does that mean the same ration for seedballs,3part clay
        or this case mud,2part undisturbed soil, and one part seed?