Re: [fukuoka_farming] want to visit Fukuoka farm in Japan

  • srinath hr
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
      Reddy garu,
      I was in Japan amonth back and tried to go to Fukuoka farm....I was told
      that without a English guide it would be difficult to visit and understand
      things...Hence, I had to drop that idea...
      You may also give a try.. and if succesful please let me know.. I will be in
      Japan during October again and I can give one more try...

      Regards
      Srinath

      On 9/2/08, CM Reddy <cmreddy@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      > I have joined the group only today. I am from India, currently in Tokyo,
      > Japan on a business visit. I am very much interested in Organic farming. I
      > am keen to visit Fukuoka farms this weekend in Japan, Can anyone of you
      > please guide me on this.
      > Regards,
      > CM Reddy
      > +81 90 936 64 936