want to visit Fukuoka farm in Japan

  • CM Reddy
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
      Hello,
      I have joined the group only today. I am from India, currently in Tokyo, Japan on a business visit. I am very much interested in Organic farming. I am keen to visit Fukuoka farms this weekend in Japan, Can anyone of you please guide me on this.
      Regards,
      CM Reddy
      +81 90 936 64 936
    • srinath hr
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
        Reddy garu,
        I was in Japan amonth back and tried to go to Fukuoka farm....I was told
        that without a English guide it would be difficult to visit and understand
        things...Hence, I had to drop that idea...
        You may also give a try.. and if succesful please let me know.. I will be in
        Japan during October again and I can give one more try...

        Regards
        Srinath

        On 9/2/08, CM Reddy <cmreddy@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        > I have joined the group only today. I am from India, currently in Tokyo,
        > Japan on a business visit. I am very much interested in Organic farming. I
        > am keen to visit Fukuoka farms this weekend in Japan, Can anyone of you
        > please guide me on this.
        > Regards,
        > CM Reddy
        > +81 90 936 64 936