Re: [fukuoka_farming] Personal observations (was Re: Thank You Carol)

  • Bargyla Rateaver
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2001
      Dear Rex Teague, at last at last I get somewhere. This must be what I was
      hunting for and could not find. Is there anywhere else I can get more of
      rhis information? Especially i want to know, have you seen that enormous
      fragment of the Rife microscope? Long ago I was taken to a small house where
      it is housed--that part of it not destroyed? I'd like to go again. Who could
      take me to it?

      I am glad I have found you again. Please tell me where I can find you again
      when I need you. Thanks.
      ==========================

      Bargyla Rateaver
      http://home.earthlink.net/~brateaver

    • Rex Teague
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2001
        Hello Bargyla et al

        On 4 Nov 01, Bargyla Rateaver wrote:
        > Dear Rex Teague, at last at last I get somewhere. This must be
        > what I was hunting for and could not find. Is there anywhere else I
        > can get more of rhis information? Especially i want to know, have
        > you seen that enormous fragment of the Rife microscope? Long ago I
        > was taken to a small house where it is housed--that part of it not
        > destroyed? I'd like to go again. Who could take me to it?

        No I haven't seen any Rife microscope fragments but I share your
        curiosity about Rife's innovations. It is many years since I dropped off
        the Bare/Rife list, a number of people were attempting to reproduce
        his microscope and other equipment. A potted history of the
        microscope is available at http://www.rife.de/mscope/mscope1.htm.
        There is a reference to the possibility of one in private ownership in
        the USA... maybe what you have seen?

        Gaston Naessens has developed a very powerful microscope which
        he uses for his live blood/somatid research http://www.cerbe.com

        Michael Coyle whom I quoted briefly in my previous post offers
        courses in dark-field microscopy: http://www.nulifesciences.com

        > I am glad I have found you again. Please tell me where I can find
        > you again when I need you. Thanks.

        I don't reside in the USA but I'm happy to discuss the topic further...
        off-list!? 8<)

        Cheers... Rex
      • Bargyla Rateaver
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 6, 2001
          Thank you so very much, Rex Teague. I am so pleased to see you here, have
          wanted for a long time to find you. Hope you don't disappear.
          Years ago I was privileged to see, in a cottage, part of the enormous
          microscope, of which part has disappeared. I think it was from Rife??? I
          shall ask someone tomorrow.