New member

  • carole.hourt@caramail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2001
      Hello,

      I am Carole, a new (French) member of this group. I'm ecstatic to
      know that so many people around the world use the natural way of
      farming ! I got acquainted with Fukuoka's philosophy through one of
      his books : The One Straw Revolution (in French, la Révolution d'un
      seul brin de paille). I immediately knew it was one of the answers to
      the environmental problems I feel so concerned about. Unfortunately I
      don't have any garden yet. So I can't really apply M. Fukuoka's
      method for the moment. But I hope to learn more about what people do
      around the world to spread it. I would also like to know if the
      project "greening the desert" is still going on in Europe, because I
      would like to take part in it. Since I have no garden, this is the
      only way I thought of, to contribute to natural farming. Has anybody
      heard about it recently ? Do you guys have other ideas for me ?
      Last, I'd like to know if anybody on this list live near Paris and
      use the natural way of farming in their garden. I would love to visit
      such a garden !

      Regards.

      Carole