Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Natural Farming for a Living / Insect Reference

  • Anders Skarlind
    Message 1 of 92 , Aug 7, 2008
      Or why not buy the books from Perelandra?
      http://www.perelandra-ltd.com/Books_C3.cfm

      They can give you ideas how to communicate with nature. This is a
      possible route to take when nature doesn't behave as you wish it would.

      Anders

      At 05:15 2008-08-05, you wrote:
      >Machelle Small Wright reported excellent results working with
      >insects in her early
      >Perelandra books after they decimated her garden.
      >
      >http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0927978121
      >
      >http://www.amazon.com/Behaving-God-All-Life-
      >Mattered/dp/0927978245/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_k2a_1_txt?
      >pf_rd_p=304485601&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-
      >2&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=097547930X&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=08BK7M2ZVD
      >QCCR0QNB73
    • grannis04
      Message 92 of 92 , Jun 22 7:17 PM
        -No, the chicken layer pellets are poultry feed for laying hens. It is grain based feed but if you want complete ingredients maybe check the label on the bag at your feed store. Steve G.