Re: Natural Farming for a Living

  • dcw338
    Message 1 of 92 , Aug 2, 2008
      slugs

      try a one time application of a trace mineral salt... maybe a spray???

      or

      try raw skim milk spray.

      i'm pretty sure the trace mineral salt spray will work. the raw skim
      milk works with grass hoppers but im not sure about slugs

      dave wetzel
      Nebraska
    • grannis04
      Message 92 of 92 , Jun 22, 2009
        -No, the chicken layer pellets are poultry feed for laying hens. It is grain based feed but if you want complete ingredients maybe check the label on the bag at your feed store. Steve G.