Maps to locate WILD FOOD SOURCE in your city, town, area (i.e. berry bush, apple

  • Felisia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16 9:45 PM
      Hi! Come and join us on our mission of mapping out all the wild fruit
      and edibles available in town (and out!) !!!

      MISSION:

      Locate WILD FOOD SOURCE in your city, town, area (i.e. berry bush,
      apple tree, fruit tree, mint, mulberry trees, figue trees, etc)

      Once food source has been located report to HQ and enter data
      (location, food type, important info). Once information is entered it
      appears on the Google Maps Database to your right. Add relevant info
      such as how to access location (subway stations, bus routes, bike paths).

      Verify food sources entered by other members; when needed, update
      database following procedure described above.

      Head quarters:
      Group:
      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=56793145575
      Website: