The Dharmahouse is for sale

  • Dharma House
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 4:44 AM
      Hello everyone,
                                 Some news from the The Dharmahouse cohousing project. The community has decided the present property we are living in is not big enough for us to establish our cohousing community so are selling the present property and are searching for a bigger property large enough to accomodate our needs.

      If anyone knows of anyone that would be interested in buying our beautiful place here then please pass on our link!

      http://www.thedharmahouse.com/forSale.htm

      Similarly if anyone knows of any large interesting properties in France, Spain or Portugal that could house or provide planning permission for 10 seperate dwellings please let us know!

      Please send all enquiries to naturescenter@...

      With thanks from the Dharmahouse Sangha